Selasa, 04 Juni 2013

Sebentar Lagi

Iya bener,  sebentar lagi tanggal itu bakal datang. So, what are you planning dude? Lo mau move on? Ato lo mau ngejar dia buat sekali lagi? For the last time?

Well, I already did. I mean I already try to made an appointment to meet her. And actually that was my chance to say goodbye to her. But yeah, she said that she don’t want to hurt her bf feelings, and yes she didn’t want to met me. So what can I say?

But, it just doesn’t  feel right because the last time i text her, well that’s doesn’t good enough. She ignores me, but what can I do? I am nothing to her. And i think she is happier now, with him. Well, i don’t think, i know J

So here’s come the question again dude, what are you going to do? You can’t fill something that’s already full. You can’t get something that’s already taken. And even if you insist, you can’t have her because she doesn’t want you anymore.

Well i guess i know what can i do for her, why I’m not  praying so she can get what she always want from her men? Something that I can’t give to her? I already have a chance, two and a half year but I can’t used it well. Actually i thought it worked for us, but it didn’t. Yes it wasn’t. So why can’t i give a chance to another men so she can happy now? After all this time, I still love her, right? And isn’t love is always meaning for happiness? Even it doesn’t comes from me.

Well i ever heard that good thing will comes to those who spread good thing too, right?  So, yes at least I can pray for her, for them so they can be happy. What else can I do? Let go? Well, first thing first dude, let the magic comes one step at a time. Hhaha :D

You know, falling in love is not an easy thing for me. I do. But I don’t know why, i can’t answer if somebody ask me, “Why you still love her? She’s somebody else now”. And, i can only say “Well let’s say that love doesn’t need reasons. So why i need reasons to not loving her? We live once, die once, marry once, and falling in love once too maybe?”


I’m dying to know about her lifes now, but i’m afraid to find out. Well, what if her bf more handsome than me? -___- Bhahaha


Well, it’s about time now. So here i am, pray for you two so you can always happy. I hope God will always guide you two so all of you can go straight and live a beatiful life. Aminn J

And if i ever heard that you hurt her, boys you better watch out. You broke her heart, i broke your neck :3 Bhahaha. I’m just kidding,i now thay you won’t hurt her. That’s why she pick you instead of me in the first place, instead of me.

Ikhlas. I need to learn a lot about that thing. So God, please this time. After I wrote those things, I hope I can Ikhlas. Yeah , i’m not gonna translate that word to english because it’s so much better the way it is now, ikhlas.

My last pray, hope God guide me so I can ikhlas. Aminn *pray? well that’s funny words that comes from someone who doesn’t believe in it anymore. But, at least try this for the last time :p haha*

Have A Good Sleep Everyone J


23:51 03/06/2013

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar