Today i was shock. Yeah, I never
thought that this will happen. Well, I almost forgot about “that”but what the
hell, it’s like fate doesn’t want me to do that. Maybe I’m just overreacted but
hey, I just never take something that easy, because I believe there is always “something”
behind something. So God, what this is all about? Would you please lend me your
knowledge so I cand find the answers?
And one more question, why she
didn’t grant my wishes? Didn’t I say it clear enough? Hmmm. Sometimes, some sh*t
like this that makes me confused. I just want to be happy. I just want to let
go. I just wanna some peace. Help me, God. Please.
And above all of course I am wondering,
is this fate? Coincidence? Destiny? Riddle? Sign? Trick? Miracle? Or maybe,
love? Ohh hhaha the last one is the sh*ttest one. So, what are you gonna call
it?
1:18 10 Agustus 2013
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar